Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Artemis Institute for Clinical Research in Southern California has a part time opening for a Psychiatrist for a Sub-Investigator job:
- No research experience necessary
- Must be board certified or pursuing boards in Psychiatry
- Newly trained residents will be considered
- Responsible for performing a variety of scientific clinical research activities to include direct assessment of study participants and execution of protocol specific procedures
- 2-3 day per week commitment
Clinic located in Riverside, recently named in Forbes Magazine as the 8th Coolest City in the Country and with
a much lower cost of living than neighboring counties of Los Angeles and Orange County.
Interested candidates please contact:
[Register to View]
Reference position ID 162305 when responding
Cejka Search has served as a recruitment partner to America’s leading health care organizations for more than 30 years. Our client’s trust us to find health care providers and administrative leaders who will fit well and thrive in outstanding job opportunities for physicians, health care executives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and allied health providers in a wide variety...