This job is archived
We are looking for a Psychiatrist in Clinton, North Carolina who will provide evaluation and treatment for psychiatric disorders in a community outpatient setting.
• Reviews and approves psychological assessment, treatment plans and goals.
• Orders or executes various test, analysis, and other diagnostic measures necessary to provide information on patient’s condition.
• Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination and diagnoses condition.
• Administers or prescribes treatment and drugs
• Refers patients to medical specialist or other practitioners for specialized treatment.
• Provides or refers patients for hospitalization services as needed.
• Follows credentialing standards and/or operational procedures per CWH policy.
• Assumes specified duties in the absence of the medical director.
• Participates in continuing education activities on- and off-site when appropriate and feasible.
• Participates in staff conferences to devise individual patient care plans, to revise and update clinic services, continuing quality improvement program and continuing education as appropriate.
Directly supervises midlevel, students and residents as appropriate.
- A great working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Tuition loan repayment
- Health insurance
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Employee assistance program
- Short term disability
- Voluntary long term disability
- 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match and vesting schedule
- 11 paid holidays
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefit
- Paid CME for providers
- Emergency Closing Pay
- Reward and Recognition Programs for Colleagues
- Wellness programs