Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in the Houston, Texas, area. Deliver behavioral healthcare in collaboration with primary care clinicians in an integrated care team model. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers integrated care service to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Join our team and enjoy the flexibility to set your own schedule, full benefits including a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to grow your career within a national clinician network. We ask that you be licensed in Texas and have an interest in working with geriatric patients.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and CME allowance
- Competitive compensation with relocation incentives with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of psychologist, psychiatric nurse practitioner and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPSâ€”gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...