This job is archived
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become board certified within 2 years of completion)
- Primarily outpatient with 5 weeks of inpatient coverage per year
- The evaluation and management of mental disorders occurring in adult patients, particularly mood disorders, anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, trauma and related disorders, and obsessive compulsive and related disorders
- Completion of an Adult Psychiatry Residency
- Mon- Fri 7:00am-7:00pm
- Schedules ranging from 32-40 hours per week are available
- Overnight at-home-call is 1 night in every 8.
- There is no “in-house” [in-hospital] call.
- Weekend rounding coverage is 1 weekend in every 8
- 15 inpatient per day
- Average of new admits 15-25 per week
- Schedule filled by the campus call center, on behalf of the physician.
- A lengthy waitlist ensures that schedules are always full
- ECT available for patients