Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) 1.5 hours from Raleigh, NC / Psychiatry / Employed with Call of 1:4
Lumberton, NC / 1.5 hours from Raleigh, NC / County Population of 140K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Psychiatrist to expand the in and out-patient services.
- 26-bed in-patient psychiatry unit and expanding out-patient clinics within the network of 32 strong.
- Responsibilities include daily rounding of patients on the unit, census ranging from 18-26, consults for med/surg patients and the ER, and outpatient work serving both children and adults.
- Call is 1:4, with 3 mid-levels and a tele-psychiatry service providing support, particularly in the ER.
- Offering a competitive compensation with excellent employee benefits.
: Lumberton is a close-knit community. Situated in Southeastern North Carolina on Interstate 95, this is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida. Hike and bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina’s Top Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.