Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join our behavioral health team in Wichita, Kansas. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and primary care clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPSâ€”gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...