Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Psychiatrist to join our well-established Post-Acute care team in northern Manhattan, New York. This nursing home was awarded a five-star rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and is one of the largest facilities in the state. We ask that you be a board certified Psychiatrist. Training or experience in Geriatrics, or the ability to speak Spanish are a plus. Work alongside an experienced medical staff in an integrated care model. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Join a well-established non-profit facility and group of over 20 years of experience
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Flexible schedule, you pick your hours
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K, SERP, CME time and allotment and concierge service
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealthâ€™s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...