Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Med 1 Providers is looking for a family or internal medicine physician for a need in the Greater Los Angeles, CA Area.
General Summary: The Clinical Psychiatrist will prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders for all ages; Child, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric population in an out patient setting. Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team to facilitate teamwork, improve patient care processes and outcomes. Provider may be used in a variety of locations depending upon the need of the organization. May be required to work Saturday shifts.
A. Education, Training, and Experience:
1. M.D. degree with license, completed Adult/Child Psychiatry Residence and board certified or board eligible.
2. Knowledge of/or previous experience working in substance abuse and mental health services.
3. Current unrestricted California license.
4. Experience with intake assessment and education.
5. The candidate should be very familiar with computers and electronic health record systems and e-prescribing.
Patients per day 20 avg. EMR = MDR.
Clinic hours 8:30 to 5:30 generally.
MA for each provider.
Please contact Aaron at aaron@med1providers or call [Register to View]
for more information.
We are a dynamic medical staffing firm that recruits and staffs for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in the US. We offer locums or direct hire staffing models.