- Great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work with a diverse patient population, other psychiatrists as well as clinical staff and administration
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement
- Malpractice, CME allowance, sign on, relocation and loan repayment
- Teaching opportunities for those interested
This diverse town in West Virginia is known for its cost of living between 16%-19% below the national average. It's convenient location gives access to boating and water sports on the Ohio River. Residents here enjoy a short drive to multiple major metropolitan areas such as Columbus, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.