This job is archived
Psychiatrist needed for the outpatient service line at a reputable behavioral health system:
- This is 100% outpatient position based at a behavioral health facility
- Standard business hours and shared on-call coverage for patients
- Inpatient Psychiatrists, residents and per diems/moonlighters take weekend and overnight call
- Opportunity for moonlighting and per diem for additional compensation
- See patients with all ranges of psychiatric conditions, acute and chronic
- Organization offers full range of programs: outpatient, inpatient, child and adolescent, addiction services, DBT, PHP, residential and family services
- This position includes significant work with patient population that has substance abuse problems or dual-disorders
- Complex care team with strong team of doctors, nursing staff, clinical support.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- NY State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in General Psychiatry
- Fellowship training in addiction medicine preferred but not required
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish preferred but not required
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply