C/A Psychiatrist needed for an outpatient setting:
- This position will provide full outpatient care to children and adolescent patient base
- This position also works with primary care physicians and other care teams to provide collaborative care for patients with both medical and mental health conditions
- This position can be part-time (24 hours per week) to full-time with benefits
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income. Opp for Consultation/Liaison work in the Emergency Department and on the medical/surgical floors as well
- Dedicated social work team and therapy team that provides family and collateral work, utilization review with payers, and aftercare planning
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
- Clinical teaching appointment with top academic hospitals and affiliate medical school
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Psychiatry required
- Psychiatrists with fellowship training in Addiction, Geriatrics strongly encouraged to apply
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply