- Offices in: San Francisco, Los Altos, San Jose, Redondo Beach, Anaheim Hills, Stockton
- Los Altos location also has a Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) Need
- Full-time, 40-hours a week, permanent, employed position.
- Competitive compensation package with quarterly bonuses.
- Benefits include Malpractice insurance, retirement/401K, health insurance (health, dental, vision, & life), 2 weeks of paid vacation + 10 sick days + 10 national holidays, moving/signing bonus, options for earning equity in the company, and more.
- This practice is in-network with many major insurance companies. Some of those are Cigna, Optum, Humana, AETNA, Anthem Blue Cross of California.
As a team-oriented company, all providers attend weekly meetings to discuss difficult cases, experiences, new studies etc. They've created a user-friendly, intuitive, mental health EHR (electronic health record) and a CBT phone app for patients which has already launched and is being constantly updated and tweaked for optimal results. Before this app, the only way to monitor and identify which medications were working for a patient and which weren't, was to ask the patient . Now, with this phone app that tracks things for the patient, psychiatrists are able to objectively see the life of the patient and how different lifestyle changes, medications affect them. They can track a patient’s progress, self-reported and as judged by providers - they can correlate this with studies that have already taken place. It allows physicians to be pro-active as opposed too re-active.