This job is archived
Inpatient Psychiatry opening available
- Join a team that includes 2 other physicians: a Medical Director and another staff psychiatrist.
- Moonlighting opportunities available for additional income
- Opp for Consultation/Liaison work in the Emergency Department and on the medical/surgical floors as well
- Dedicated social work team and therapy team that provides family and collateral work, utilization review with payers, and aftercare planning
- Participate in quality improvement and process improvement projects.
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits (health, dental, vision, disability), retirement plan, expenses for license/dues/CME, generous PTO plan, paid medical malpractice including tail coverage.
- MA State license, DEA, CSR (active or applied preferred) but not required
- Residency training in Psychiatry
- New graduates completing training in the next 12 months encouraged to apply