Psychiatrist - Medical Director (SA197473) Plantation, Florida as
[Register to View]
This southeast Florida regional medical center near Ft. Lauderdale is hiring a board certified Psychiatrist to act as Medical Director for a team of Psychiatrists in an established program in the Fort Lauderdale area for an adult 24-bed inpatient unit.
This program works in conjunction with University Hospital, a sister facility with a Psychiatry Residency Training Program. University Hospital has a 60-bed unit is staffed by physicians who specialize in psychiatry, psychologists, nurses, social workers and recreational therapists.
• BE/BC in Psychiatry
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Clear background
• FL license
• Experienced leader for Medical Director position
Candidates will receive:
• Competitive compensation
• Medical Director Stipend
• Medical Malpractice Insurance
• Comprehensive Benefits including – All insurances (dental, life, health, vision, disability, etc.) 401K (matching), CME time and allowance, paid time off and more.
Plantation is a city in Broward County, FL. As of the 2010 United States Census the population was 87,496. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census.