This job is archived
This Central Georgia Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Psychiatrist to join one other Harvard trained psychiatrist in a hospital-owned outpatient practice (within one mile of the hospital/two-minute drive). Position features are below.
- Split inpatient/outpatient model
- 5 days a week (we still may consider an inpatient-only physician but it is less desirable for us)
- Inpatient coverage will be shared with the other provider.
- Hospital unit is an adult only-general behavioral health unit (17 patient max capacity)
- Typical day would be rounding on inpatient unit, followed by seeing patients in office.
- Three nurse practitioners assist providing coverage of the inpatients and help with flow in the ER
- Competitive salary.
- Generous commencement bonus
- Easily attainable quarterly quality bonus
- Excellent Benefits package, 403B with 2% match, relocation assistance up to 15K with receipts, paid time off (4weeks)/sick leave, CME expenses up to 5K per year with time for conference
The 9th largest city in Georgia, is a forever growing friendly city that offers a very nice blend of bustling city life mixed with a touch of laid-back rural charm. The residents are very prone to pitch in to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever possible. It is a proud, family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools both of which have outstanding athletic and arts/cultural programs. Fully accredited by the Georgia Certified City Program.
For more information, [Register to View]