- Practice in a new state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Portland
- Work in the 24/7 Psychiatric Emergency Services Unit or the 85-bed Inpatient facility
- Competitive salary and benefits package with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Additional shift differential pay offered and internal moonlighting to supplement income
- Dedicated support team including nurses, NPs, social workers, therapists, and peer support specialists
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Large metropolitan area of over 3 million that’s recognized as one of the most environmentally conscious cities
- Top 3 “Best Places to Raise a Family”, exceptional public schools, and low cost of living
- Community offers the best of both worlds, a temperate climate with both oceanic and Mediterranean features
- International airport with access to the entire U.S.
- Home to multiple museums, art centers, and world-class cuisine
- Extensive outdoor activities including hiking, fishing, and boating with city-wide emphasis on marathons and biking
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md