Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatrist, Merced, CA
The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing quality comprehensive mental health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the Psychiatrist is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. Graduating Residents encouraged to apply.
Expect the following:
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $195-215K PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Serve as the Consulting Outpatient Psychiatrist for the Group's Primary Care Providers.
- Opportunity to develop an integrated care program with primary care physicians
- Loan forgiveness, relocation bonus and benefits.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support, excellent support staff.
- Excellent benefits including insurance, retirement and student loan repayment.
- H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime location in Modesto, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...