Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatry ER Opportunity in Academic setting affiliated with Weill Cornell
MEDPATH PARTNERS, LLC
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of nearly 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx is a modern, state-of-the-art community hospital located in an attractive and safe residential Bronx neighborhood just 20 minutes north of Manhattan.
It is a North Bronx Healthcare Network hospital affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center and a teaching site and academic affiliate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. It offers a full continuum of acute care inpatient and outpatient services in diverse medical and surgical specialties, including psychiatry.
The department of Psychiatry has 70 adult and geriatric acute inpatient beds, a partial hospital program, psychiatric emergency and consultation-liaison services, an adult ambulatory practice, and a community-based assertive community treatment program. The department employs evidenced-based best practices in providing the highest quality care to its patients, in a patient-centered approach that is respectful of their individuality, culture, and community.
We are currently looking for a psychiatrist who joins our ER Unit.
1. The Attending Psychiatrist is responsible for the provision of compassionate and evidenced-based direct care to patients in PES (Psychiatric Emergency Services) and for the supervision of residents, students, social workers, nurses, and other team members involved in the clinical care of patients in PES.
2. will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement regulatory compliance and student education.
3. will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director.
4. will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
• Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & Within 5 years of completing residency training).
• Graduated from an ACGME or AOA approved medical school.
• Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program.
• Eligible for NYS license and DEA.
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...