- They provide a full continuum of primary health care, oral health care, behavioral health care and case management services to a primarily medically underserved population, including children, at-risk families, HIV, homeless, and migrant populations.
- Their behavioral health services include diagnostic and assessment services, individual counseling, group therapy, family and marital counseling, psychiatric evaluations, and medication therapy.
- The patient base includes child to geriatric.
- This position is all outpatient with no call, nights or weekends and offers a competitive salary plus a complete benefit package.
- As a FQHC they can assist with school loans and sponsor a J1 visa physician.
The charming river community is located in Northeastern Connecticut. They offer antique shops, art galleries, boutiques, fine dining, casual dining, bistros, cafes, bakeries and live theater. There are tons of outdoor activities for the entire family. They are located less than an hour to Providence, one hour from Boston and three hours from New York, City.