Atlantic Health, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an additional Per Diem Psychiatrist to be part of Atlantic Behavioral Health at Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. The treatment team consists of dynamic multidisciplinary behavioral health specialists who provide a full continuum of psychiatric care including mental health and SUD traditional outpatient, intensive outpatient, and acute partial hospitalization programs.
This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled psychiatrist to join a well-established practice with a robust staff. The ideal candidate should be collaborative and versed in all aspects of psychiatry and related services. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required
- Must be BE/BC in Psychiatry
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey required
- Open to both new graduates and experienced psychiatrists
- Experience with involuntary patients and familiarity with NJ Court System is a plus
- Training in child psychiatry or addiction medicine is a plus
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Voted “Great Place to Work “– 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System’s physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at [Register to View] .