Midwest Geriatric Psychiatry
The Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist to be part of a rapidly growing and one-of-its-kind multidisciplinary geriatric psychiatry clinic in Southeastern Wisconsin comprising of academic geriatric psychiatrists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other ancillary staff. This clinic provides excellent clinical care, and is also a training site for medical students, residents and fellows in the treatment of elderly patients suffering from neurodegenerative and psychiatric disorders. Geriatric psychiatry faculty are a consultant providing geriatric mental health care in a primary care clinic setting as part of an integrated health care model, and, if interested, will also have the opportunity to serve as a consultant at area continuing care retirement communities (e.g. nursing homes).
- Compensation package up to $360,000 with exceptional benefits!
- Join a leading team in innovation for dementia, grief, and other geriatric mental illnesses
- Be part of an expanding team with new clinic and academic space
- Monday – Friday schedule with dedicated academic time
- Residents take first call!
- Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and clinic preference
- Help to develop and build the geriatric division at MCW
Big City in Metro Midwest!
- 1.4 million in Milwaukee Metro area and only 1.5 hours away from Chicago!
- Beautiful suburbs of coastal metropolitan on the shores of Lake Michigan
- Ranked "7th Best U.S. City for Physician Pay" by Becker's Healthcare
- A cost of living that is 13% lower than the national average
- Numerous beaches and over 140 parks for all to enjoy
- A "foodie heaven," home to the world's largest music festival, and so much more
Reference: PSY 21425