Psychiatry Opportunity in Houston, TX in Texas
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a Psychiatry opportunity in Houston, TX with an established and growing organization.
- 100% outpatient practice
- Excellent base salary
- Unlimited bonus earnings potential
- Ample PTO + paid holidays
- CME time + stipend provided
- Four-day work week available
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid Option Available
- Comprehensive administrative support
- State of the art technology
- Generous comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement with match
- Life insurance
- Short-term + long-term disability
- Malpractice coverage
Community Highlights—Houston, Texas
Recognized by Time Magazine as one of "The World’s 100 Greatest Places of 2021,” Houston, Texas and the surrounding suburbs are consistently a top relocation destination.
- Low cost of living - No state income tax
- Great neighborhoods and excellent school systems
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including waterfront activities along the Gulf Coast
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and more
- cost of living and no state income tax
- A variety of housing options, from downtown to quiet suburbs—the options are endless
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Home to more than 11,000 restaurants with cuisine from more than 70 countries
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sports
- Plenty of outdoor recreation
- Practice in America’s fourth-largest city!
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md