Specialty Psychiatric-Mental Health
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Sammamish, Washington, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 3/21/23
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Full Time W2 Position - Flexible work schedules
- All outpatient - No nights or weekends
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Comp Average $320,000 to $410,000
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, paid sick days, and more..
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan - Stock awarded annually
- Sign on Bonus
- Fully licensed in Washington
- BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must Reside in Washington
Location and Schedule
- Renton, WA and surrounding areas
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible Schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- Hybrid Schedule between office and home
- Full In office
- Full Remote
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Adult or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
To learn more about this opportunity and LifeStance Health, contact
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at [Register to View] .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.