Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Psychiatry opening in Florida
Located in Bradenton, FL
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join behavioral health facility in Florida.
- Conducts psychiatric evaluations for referred clients to meet clinical and/or administrative requirements and conducts psychiatric disability determination evaluation (SSI) for referred clients and prepares required reports.
- Evaluates referred clients for medication management and provides prescriptions for medication when appropriate; performs and documents AIMS evaluations on clients at a minimum of every six months when indicated.
- Reviews and signs treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, and other similar documents for assigned clients as required by regulatory rules or third party insurers.
- Performs and documents AIMS evaluations on clients at a minimum of every six months when indicated.
- Initiates Baker Act involuntary treatment documents and facilitates admission to an appropriate inpatient facility when indicated.
- Conducts psychiatric disability determination evaluation (SSI) for referred clients and prepares required reports.
- Provides consultation to staff regarding client diagnosis and treatment, treatment program development, referral options, and other similar topics.
- Provides staff training as mutually agreed and time permits and supervises residents, medical students, ARNPs, and PAs.
- Reviews medical history and physical exam and diagnostic testing reports, and refers clients for follow-up medical care when indicated.
- Consults with other physicians and other clinical staff, as needed, to facilitate effective client care.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa. The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits. It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk park stretches along the water. Galleries, studios and shops occupy colorfully restored 1920s and 30s cottages in the Village of the Arts.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States