MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatrist in Queens, NY. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
A Psychiatrist is needed to join a team in Queens, New York. Be part of a healthcare team that is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients in the community.
• Permanent, part-time position
• Expanding FQHC
• Patient volume: 7-12
• Manage the care of patients in collaboration with other health professionals at the clinic location
• Responsible for diagnostic clarity and medication management of patients in need of psychiatric medication and/or addiction medication
• Provide urgent psychiatric evaluations, initial evaluations, and deliver ongoing psychiatric services for patients as appropriate to each patient
• 401k with employer contribution
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Current New York state license
• Active DEA registration
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job reference: JOB-20239