Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion raised. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role:
We are looking for a multi-state-licensed, Tech-Savvy, Collaborating or Supervising Physician who wants to support our mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! The Physician’s role entails functioning as a collaborating physician with nurse practitioners in applicable states respectively. The Collaborative Physician will collaboratively with the nurse practitioner team and conduct patient chart audits on a monthly basis. Furthermore, the physician will need to fulfill any state-specific requirement as a collaborator (e.g.: attendance in meetings, etc.). The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, and proper documentation, and appropriate intervention(s). Candidate must be clinically strong in treating common mental health issues, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Please ensure that you can supervise 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Current/active MD/DO license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active Licenses must be in good standing
- Strong Clinical Background (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Mental Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Active DEA License
- National Board Certification Two-years experience as a Physician
- Ability to understand and navigate Google Apps, Slack, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate is licensed in one or more listed (AL, CA, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WV)
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority