Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking Psychiatrists to provide outpatient services at clinics in Butte County, California. Psychiatrists will develop treatment plans for patients and other duties while supervising a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant.
• Ref #: BD-81-04
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Psychiatrist
• Location: Butte County, California
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical + On-call
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 07/01/2022
• Contract Length: 1 year
• Shift Schedule: 8-hour days, Monday-Friday
• On-Call Schedule: 5 PM Friday night to 8 AM Monday
• Population: Youth and Adult
175/ - 200 cb - 200 per night beeper rate
• CA License
• BC in child, adolescent, and/or general psychiatry
• Experienced with electronic prescribing programs
• Preference with the Avatar(EHR) is preferred
• Eligible to be a “Participating Physician” in Medicare, Medi-Cal, and other Healthcare Programs
• Assess and screen patients by conducting psychiatric evaluations.
• Develop treatment plans and prescribe medication.
• Monitor patients to determine efficacy and potential side effects of medications.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
• Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
• Accept obligations of scheduled assignments and perform all other duties as requested by the facility.
• Agree to be a “Participating Physician” in Medicare, Medi-Cal Program, and other Healthcare Programs
• Willing and able to provide supervision to the Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.