The Director, Medical Specialties is responsible for assuring that the Medical Specialties Department addresses the changing needs of the Cornell Scott-Hill Health Corporation’s diverse population. The Director will direct and coordinate all specialty programs throughout Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center.
This position is open to Podiatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Infectious Disease, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics physicians.
CS-HHC’s Expectations of all Employees
- Adheres to all CS-HHC Policies and Procedures
- Conducts self in a manner that represents CS-HHC’s Values at all times
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all work-related contacts
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about Departmental and CS-HHC concerns
- Consistently reports to work on time, prepared to perform the duties of the position
Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload
Education: Degree from an accredited Medical School. Documented completion of Residency training in Internal Medicine and Fellowship training in Infectious Disease from an accredited institution. Must have Basic Life Support Certification.
Experience: Board Certification or Board Eligibility. (Board certification must be attained within the timeframe dictated by one’s specialty in order to remain on staff at the CS-HHC if one was originally Board Eligible at the time of one’s hire.) Connecticut Licensure. Admitting privileges at Yale-New Haven Hospital, HSR, and/or Griffin Hospital as indicated.