This job is archived
We are seeking a Podiatrist to join our Dynamic Team! The Podiatrist will see patients in Skilled Nursing facilities in Nashville, TN.
Progressive Care Medical Group (PCMG) is a national company with a community of passionate and dedicated physicians, specialists and advanced care practitioners who are delivering better outcomes on a daily basis. As being "Provider Driven", we provide our clinicians with the support they need to ensure the highest level of clinical outcomes as well as ensure our Providers are successful in achieving their personal goals- whether it be monetarily or work/life balance.
We offer our employees competitive compensation. We have part-time/Contract positions available that can potentially turn full time for the right candidate. This is a great way to earn additional income.
The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to the residents of nursing homes and long term care facilities.
Education & Qualifications:
- Completion of a one year podiatric residency program
- Current State professional license
- New graduates welcomed
- Valid driver’s license
- Podiatry background with proficiency in the assessment, treatment, management and evaluation of podiatric care.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.