A highly respected private practice is actively interviewing for an ACGME BE/BC Hand Surgeon (orthopaedic, plastic or general) to join a well-established Hand and Upper Extremity practice in vibrant Great Lake community.
- The incoming physician will join the practice as an employee/associate
- Quick partnership track available, but not required
- Practice currently consists of 3 surgeons, 2 Fellows, and 1 PA
- Participate in clinical instruction with 15 orthopaedic surgeon residents
- Participate in accredited Hand Surgery fellowship
- Opportunity to become program director for Hand Fellowship
- Micro Lab available for research opportunities
- Research encouraged
- Guaranteed Salary
- Signing Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Occurrence based Malpractice coverage
- PTO & CME allowance
- 401k with match
- This vibrant community welcomes over 4 million visitors each year.
- Given it's lakefront location endless opportunists exist for water sports
- Summer and Winter recreation is plentiful
- Active arts & culture scene.
- Real Estate prices below the national average
- Choose among award-winning public schools, private academies, or parochial schools
For More Information please contact Craig Fowler at Athenic [Register to View] or [Register to View] phone/text
Reference code: HS-HM-101