Pain Management Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R) Newark, DE
We are looking for a Pain Management/ Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R) to join our medical practice in Newark, DE.
We are looking for a confident, dedicated, positive, and organized part time or full-time physician to join our medical team at our state-of-the-art physical medicine office. You will be treating mainly an adult population with musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries, acute and chronic.
Who we are:
We are healthcare clinic focused on non-opioid, non-surgical treatment of acute & chronic pain. We provide a wide variety of medical services to help our patients. Our team includes highly skilled physicians, board-certified in pain management, anesthesiology, neurology, sleep medicine, and headache medicine, along with behavioral therapists, nurses and a variety of staff members who work seamlessly to develop a successful treatment plan for each patient in our care. With our multidisciplinary approach to our patient’s health and wellness goals, we can achieve optimal results- leading to healthier lives and greater patient satisfaction.
- Patient Exam/Evaluations- review medical history and pertinent records/imaging/reports, Physical exam, HPI
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan
- Patient Education on the treatments/procedures
- Treatment plans to include Joint injections, trigger point injections and other procedures
- Documentation/Medical Record Keeping- EMR
- Follow up exams/progress checks
- Collaboration with the other providers
- Completion of an accredited doctorate program (MD/DO)
- BCBE Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R), Anesthesiology Physician
- Licensed and registered to practice in Delaware by the Delaware Board of Medicine
- Part time or Full time Position available
- $150 / hour (depending on experience/training)
Benefits (full time):
- Medical Insurance
- CME annual Allowance
- Flexibility of schedule
Come join our multi-specialty team in our growing practice, where we provide quality healthcare to patients with both acute and chronic conditions, so that they regain their health and wellness with the goal of leading a more balanced lifestyle.
If you are looking to join a large, welcoming, multispecialty team who is focused on patient care, health, and wellness, we are looking for you! We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the ability to have a flexible schedule. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]