This job is archived
We are Integrative Physiatry, a company founded by physiatrists for physiatrists! Integrative Physiatry was created with one goal in mind: Improve More Lives. Whether for our patients, physicians, or fellow administrators and nurses at the facilities we partner with, we have been spreading our message across the nation and aim to provide the best quality care for every patient! Our efficient partnership with sub-acute rehabilitation facilities allows us to do so!
What we are looking for:
We are in search of the next talented, outstanding, and dynamic Physiatrist/ PMR physician to join our nationwide team in the Arlington, Virginia area and be a part of our Integrative Family!
Our Integrative Team works day in and day out with a passion to help others. We offer a vibrant and energetic work environment. Our team works closely together to ensure our team of physicians are well taken care of and supported. And because we are so close, our team members are experts in their field and wear different hats to assist whenever need be. That being said, we offer an in-depth on-boarding process to set our team members up for success. We are looking for a physician who is a self-starter and can, also, work collaboratively with our support team. Our nationwide team of Physiatrists help in improving the lives of each individual they meet through each of their interactions. Our Physiatrists enjoy the autonomy of choosing when they want to work, how often each week, and how many patients each day!
Physiatrist/ PMR Physician Job Requirements:
- Ability to prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, DME, and treatment regimens as appropriate to medical conditions.
- Provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute or chronic pain.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
- Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals
- Ability to perform rounds on nursing home patients
- Ability to refer patients to medical and/or ancillary specialists is preferred
- Abides by the medical practice standards act.
- Board-certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation or Board-eligible
- Valid/current medical license
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- A positive work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule and hours
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Offer a full-time support team which includes an in-house billing team, EMR system, physician liaison, and facility representative
Job Type: Contract