A large, specialty-based Orthopedic group with 3 physiatrists has an opening for a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation physician in Fresno, California. This is a high volume, high efficiency, private group. Practice in gorgeous, new, 38,000 square/foot Spine Center. Busy from the start, replacing retiring Physiatrist.
- Clear, 2-year path to partnership with ancillary earnings from surgery centers, imaging, real estate, and PT.
- Immediate production, no question
- 25-30 procedures a day in ASC - blocked procedure days
- Bread-and-butter procedures
- Paid medical insurance and excellent benefits
- Guaranteed base plus production bonuses
About Fresno, California
- Fresno, whose name is the Spanish word for "ash tree," is located in the San Joaquin River Valley in central California, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- The area&'s great land and weather attracted farmers and ranchers, many of them immigrants, resulting in a melting pot of nearly 100 nationalities still reflected in Fresno&'s culture.
- Grapes, lettuce, cotton, and tomatoes are the leaders among its more than 250 crops. Fresno&'s economy is also supported by diverse industries such as agricultural chemicals and equipment, food processing, computer software, glass, and plastics. Aided by its proximity to both San Francisco and Los Angeles, Fresno is enjoying a growing convention business.
- An agreeable climate and proximity to both ocean and mountains combine to make Fresno a haven for lovers of the outdoors.
- Fresno&'s nightlife offers a myriad of music, dining, and entertainment options reflecting the city&'s youth and diversity. The Tower District has many great places to see live music.