Our client hospital is currently seeking a BC/BE PM&R physician to join a busy practice and serve as medical director of a medical rehabilitation facility in Northeast Ohio. The established practice includes another PM&R physician, physician assistant, and interdisciplinary inpatient and outpatient team. Opportunity to continue growth of inpatient and outpatient practice and expand professional coverage and expertise.
The rehabilitation program is accredited by both The Joint Commission and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). It is the region’s first CARF-accredited Stroke Specialty Program. The hospital is also nationally recognized as a Gold Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association.
- Patients include neuro, stroke and spinal cord injury.
- Experience preferred with Baclofen and Botox for Spasticity or willingness to learn.
- Teaching Opportunity with medical residents is available
- Employed position with competitive base salary based on MGMA standards with wRVU incentive, medical director stipend and generous fringe benefit package including:
- medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance coverage,
- CME allowance,
- 401K, and
- commencement bonus.
- Hospital is located in a suburban Northeastern Ohio setting, serving patients from both Ohio and Pennsylvania. Easy access to Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
Ideal candidate will be a BC/BE PM&R physician with 3 or more years of practice experience. Medical director experience preferred. Fellowship training in PM&R sub-specialty welcome.