Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible PM&R physician for its’ 69-bed medical rehabilitation hospital in Warren, Ohio. Join a busy and established PM&R practice that includes another PM&R physician, Physician Assistant and interdisciplinary inpatient and outpatient team. Position will involve 80% inpatient, 20% outpatient.
The inpatient rehabilitation program is accredited by both The Joint Commission and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). It is the region’s first CARF-accredited Stroke Specialty Program. Hillside is nationally recognized as a Gold Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association.
- Patients include neuro, stroke and spinal cord injury
- Experience preferred with Baclofen and Botox for Spasticity or willingness to learn.
- Teaching Opportunity with residents available
- Employed position with competitive salary and fringe benefit package including base salary with wRVU incentive and medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Hospital is located in a suburban in Northeastern Ohio setting, serving patients from both Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The hospital is owned by Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States and is a physician-led organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Steward operates 37 community hospitals nationwide that employ approximately 37,000 people and regularly receives top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes more than 26 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and more than 1.1 million covered lives through the company’s managed care and health insurance services. The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.