- Help develop Inpatient Rehabilitation Program at a growing healthcare system
- Position to include, but not limited to, focus on inpatient rehab, occupational health and EMGs
- Highly Competitive Compensation <<<
- Sign-On Bonus <<<
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance <<<
- Residency Stipend Program
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick Days Annually
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!Between 2018 and 2021, Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking a Level III/Level II Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Women’s and Children’s Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital, construction new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]