DAYTON, OH (Metro Amenities - Southwest Ohio) - Physiatrist Opportunity
Premier Physician Network is in search of a BC/BE physiatrist to join our team. The physiatrists will practice combined inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient musculoskeletal medicine focusing on Spine Pain and non-operative treatment.
- Inpatient duties to include inpatient rehabilitation consults and inpatient coverage when other staff on vacation.
- Outpatient opportunities include EMG/NCS, musculoskeletal/spine evaluation and medical management with opportunities for injections. Approximate split 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient.
- Musculoskeletal spine fellowship training preferred but not required.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Call responsibilities would be no more than 1 in 4 with hospitalist support available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Competitive salary and benefit package. <<<
About Premier Health
Premier Health has grown to become the largest health system in southwest Ohio. Founded in 1995, Premier Health has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to build healthier communities.Our comprehensive health system operates ﬁve campuses including Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations.
Excellence in Patient Care
Premier Health became the ﬁrst health care system in Dayton – and only the second in Ohio – to achieve system Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation – and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system.
Choose Your Lifestyle
Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
Premier Physician Network
Premier Physician Network of Premier Health offers you and your family one of the largest selections of primary care and medical specialists in Southwest Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations – from as far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to quality health care, wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]