Non-profit hospital in southern Missouri seeks a compassionate, BE/BC PMR to join one other PMR and a NP in a thriving practice. Here’s more:
• This PMR position is Interventional focused and is open due to growth and a physician who plans to retire soon.
• This is an Out-Patient only practice, Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 p.m.
• Current staff consists of 1 PMR, 1 PA, 2, Nurses, 2 Clinic Techs, 1 Procedure Techs, 1 Clinic Supervisor
• Preferred candidate will be interested in a comprehensive management of pain including: Nerve Blocks, Spinal Injections, Radio Frequency Ablation, Trigger Point Injections and Kyphoplasty.
• Procedure and recovery room located in clinic.
• Brand new C-Arm Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and RFA available in clinic.
• Physician will have own nurse.
Hospital is located in an underserved area and J1 and H1B applicants are encouraged to apply. This hospital is located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
Non-profit hospital is a 114-bed Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility, servicing approximately 180,000 population in a nine-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas. Over 100 active physicians are on the medical staff comprised of half primary care and half specialists. A number of services not normally found in rural areas are provided. For example, this hospital has exceptionally strong programs in areas of interventional and non-interventional cardiology, obstetrics, urology, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, neuro-radiology, orthopedic and general surgery. Additionally, this hospital provides medical and radiation oncology services and has extensive outreach programs consisting of 23 physician-staffed health clinics plus very active home health, home care, and hospice programs.
• Guarantee based on MGMA median (Option to make more if RVU exceeds MGMA median)
• $25K sign on bonus plus $10K moving expenses
• 40 day PTO annually, Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
• Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
• Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
• 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
• 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Excellent practice for the anyone who enjoys the outdoors, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, hiking, etc in internationally known Ozarks region. Small college town with excellent cultural happenings and successful retail establishments.
The area's educational opportunities are excellent with public and private schools. Also, the local university provides academic and vocational education programs which include a registered and practical nursing program plus a respiratory care school. The area has prospered as a result of its central location for trade in southern Missouri as well as growth of its educational and health services.
Listed in The 100 Best Small Towns In America, this town is a family oriented community located in the beautiful Ozark mountains, national forest lands, lakes and streams provide abundant outdoor recreational activities. It is approximately 200 miles from St. Louis and 100 miles from Springfield, Missouri. This hospital has been named one of the Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals in the United States – one of only two named in Missouri.
If interested, please email CV to:
Jordan Search Consultants
Cell Phone: [Register to View]