Seeking: PERM PM&R for Award Winning Center in TN
Inpatient / Outpatient PM&R Position in Eastern TN:
About this Opportunity
- Employed position
- Salary plus RVU bonus
- Ideal candidate must be board certified/board eligible
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Provide care at a 73 bed Inpatient Rehabilitation Center located within a Regional Referral Medical Center.
- The Rehab Center treats 1000 patients per year-
- The Award Winning Center has been in operation for 41 years-
- Position is due to growth and expanding the service line to include outpatient hours with a mid-level provider a couple of afternoons per week.
- The center specializes in Brain & Spinal Cord injuries, stroke and orthopedics.
- Patients discharged from the Center consistently make greater functional gains than both the Regional and National averages.
- Join the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named three years in a row by Forbes as One of America’s Best Employers.
- Live in an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods. This is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax.
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to Lana Griffin at [Register to View]