Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
· Location: North Carolina (near Greensboro, North Carolina)
· Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: NC license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (Hours TBD- 40 hrs per week)
· Census: 18 patients/day
· Duration: on-going, full-time
· Compensation: up to $25,000/month
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Our client operates a 921-bed hospital in North Carolina that provides state-of-the-art care that is second to none: both because of the advanced treatments available there and because of the experience and caring nature of their providers. There is a wing of the facility devoted to Inpatient Rehabilitation searching for a PM&R or an IM (w/ rehab experience) to serve as a resource to therapists, nurses, and case managers for optimal patient management.
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.