Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Physiatrist with expertise in Stroke for a full-time, employed opportunity in Detroit, MI.
- Medical Directorship available for the Stroke Unit
- Primarily inpatient with a couple of half day outpatient clinics
- Academic opportunities to teach and participate in research projects
- Weekend call is every 6 weeks
- State-of-the-art neuroscience therapy equipment available in both the inpatient and outpatient clinics
The Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan (RIM), a member of the Detroit Medical Center (DMC) system, is one of the nation’s largest providers of physical medicine and rehabilitation services. In addition to RIM’s 97-bed inpatient hospital, the institute also provides outpatient therapy at over 30 locations throughout the Metro Detroit area. RIM is CARF accredited in TBI, Stroke, SCI, Amputee, and Inpatient Rehab.
Candidates must be BE/BC and have experience and/or expertise in Stroke Rehab. Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Michigan.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.