Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in PA - A Facility in Pennsylvania Seeks a Locum Tenens Physiatrist
We are assisting a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking a PM&R physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. You will see 25 - 35 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 25 - 35 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...