This job is archived
Medical Center - Bentonville is seeking a BE/BC Physical Medicine & Rehab Physician to join an affiliated clinic practice.
- Established practice in community for 65+ years
- Currently one PM&R physician in busy orthopedic practice
- PM&R physician will work closely with general orthopedic surgeon and ortho-spine surgeon
- Training in interventional pain is preferred
- Large space with physical therapy suite and certified physical therapy staff
- Clinical call coverage to be 1:2
- No J1 or H1B visa support
Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville is a 128 bed acute care facility with over 100 physicians on staff. The hospital offers many services including comprehensive cardiac care, with open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization, infusion therapy services, and the Northwest Rehabilitation program focuses on joint, muscle, and bone injuries.
- Bentonville is in the heart of Northwest Arkansas (population of 500,000+), which is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States with more than 30 people a day moving into the area.
- Northwest Arkansas area recently named #5 “Best Places to Live” by U.S. News & World Report
- Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, so outdoor activities are abundant
- Home of Wal-Mart and several other fortune 500 companies