Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
U.S. Physiatry continues to expand and provide high quality inpatient rehabilitation oversight at hospitals, LTACs, and skilled nursing facilities across the country. Our single-specialty, physician group believes physiatry is integral to the rehabilitation process, and we have built our company around the belief that physical medicine physicians are key to providing patients with the quality of care and outcomes historically only reserved for higher priced facilities. With open practice opportunities available in multiple markets across the nation, US Physiatry continues to provide a full continuum of care in both inpatient and transitional rehabilitation settings. Our highly competitive compensation, management of back-office processes, physician support, and mindful attention to work/life balance, allows our physicians to focus on what they do best--provide outstanding patient care!
Base salary • Monthly productivity bonus (no income cap) • No practice overhead • Experienced executive management • Autonomy • Benefits package • Malpractice insurance coverage and CME reimbursement
- Rogers, AR (Medical Director)
Contact one of our business development executives to discuss your interests today!
Warren Stewart [Register to View]
Chris Norwood [Register to View]
Kenny Johnston [Register to View]
- Denver, CO (Medical Director & Staff)-1/2021
- Orlando, FL (Staff Physiatrist)
- Des Moines, IA (Staff Physiatrist)
- Iowa City, IA (Medical Director)
- Gary, IN (Staff Physiatrist)
- Indianapolis, IN (Medical Director & Staff)-11/2020
- Louisiana (Medical Director & Staff Physiatrist)
- Alma, MI (Staff Physiatrist)
- St. Louis, MO (Staff Physiatrist)
- Billings, MT (Medical Director & Staff Physiatrist)
- Cleveland, OH (Staff Physiatrist)
- Columbus, OH (Medical Director & Staff)-1/2021
- Harrisburg, PA (Staff Physiatrist)
- Philadelphia, PA (Staff Physiatrist)
- York, PA (Medical Director & Staff Physiatrist)
- Germantown, TN (Staff Physiatrist)
- Nashville, TN (Staff Physiatrist & Coverage)
- Charleston, SC (Staff Physiatrist)
- El Paso, TX (Medical Director & Staff Physiatrist)
- Houston, TX (Staff Physiatrist)
- Roanoke, VA (Medical Director)
US Physiatry (USP) was founded in 2011 as it became evident that another round of Healthcare reform was imminent. Founded by rehabilitation leaders from all aspects of the rehab continuum, USP decided to focus on rehabilitation in all of the current settings so that both the rehab patient and the physiatrist will be well represented when changes are implemented.
USP’s goals are to ensure th...