- Group currently has two pain management specialists. One is relocating out of state.
- Work 4.5 day workweek.
- Split time between working in clinic and fluoroscopy suite.
- Financial potential in $500K to $600K range.
- Candidate can come from anesthesia or physical medicine and rehabilitation background.
- Great benefits including malp, health, retirement plan with match, profit sharing, 8 weeks vacation/cme, $5,000 CME, etc.
- With a referral population of over one million, Peoria combines the advantages of big city living with the charm of a small city.
Peoria is the cultural, medical, and retail center of downstate Illinois and offers many of the amenities you find in larger cities, including: cultural events, professional sports teams, private and public golf courses, and a civic center featuring national acts performing nearly every week. Easy 2.5 hour drive to St. Louis or Chicago.