- Customize your practice to allow you to work at the inpatient facility and to have an outpatient and/or post-acute practice component as well, if you prefer.
- Needs also exist for those Physiatrists with a primary interest in post-acute (rehab centers, assisted living and nursing homes).
- Ability to function in either a part-time or full-time capacity, working at facilities typically close to your residence.
- Practicing Physiatrists and final-year residents are strongly encouraged to contact us on a confidential basis for additional details.
- We are the largest independent group of Physiatrists providing rehabilitation services in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and more in the Chicagoland area
Based upon our size and structure, you will enjoy all the benefits of our ability to customize your Physiatry practice, yet provide income, benefits and professional advancement/growth opportunities only available via our network of providers of Rehabilitation Services right here in the Chicagoland area.