- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
- 1:4 call schedule in which provider will come in and round on the weekends.
- Night call is slim and do not have to come into hospital.
- 2, ½ days in clinic, 10-12 inpatients per day.
- Can do procedures including injections, EMG, etc
- System has huge Occ Med clinic to refer into rehab
- Inpatient Unit has 40 beds and average census of 25-30
- Outpatient therapy done at fitness Center on hospital campus
- Competitive salary plus wRVU bonus and full benefits package
Known for streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile, Alabama is a picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 residents. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, golfing, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling. Mobile is 45 minutes from the beaches of Gulf Shores and 2 hours from New Orleans.