- Develop a PM&R program to include hiring additional physiatrists
- Ability to start a Prosthetics and Orthotics program (preferred but not required)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies, U/S guided procedures and fluroloscopy guided procedures
- Practice was established 40 years ago and has a very high patient satisfaction
- Work with Primary care physicians, neurologists, ORS
- Provide care while leading team including PT, OT and NP/PA's
This area is a goldmine for the outdoor-minded PM & R physician! Skiing, hiking, golfing and all close to the Snake River. Small and tight-knit community with great support for this position. Wonderful for young families.