- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (30 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Physiatry / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $230k - $250k
Our client operates a large medical center in eastern Massachusetts that encompasses an ambulatory care center, a 355-bed hospital, and a 24-hr emergency department. Their Department of Neurosurgery is seeking a BC/BE Physiatrist focusing on interventional spine care for their outpatient and complex spine program. This position encompasses non-operative outpatient responsibilities at both the medical center and their spine center office.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.