This job is archived
Immediate Opportunity for a BC/BE Physical Medicine & Rehab Specialist to join its practice in SE North Dakota.
The Region’s Largest and Busiest Adult &Pediatric Trauma Center covering a three state area, World Class Care and Unparalleled Technology!
- Seeking a PM&R Specialist and/or a PM&R Specialist who is qualified for a Medical Directorship opportunity for the Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Full time outpatient practice with hospital consults, inpatient management of acute Rehab patients
- Anticipated work schedule: Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
- 27 beds, census is 16-18, 5 admitting MD’s to the unit at present.
- Typically one hour per day is dedicated to the rehab unit and the remainder of the day is in the clinic.
- PA Support for Inpatient Rehab Unit to help manage daily care, admits/discharges.
- No call
- Current group consists of three physicians and one nurse practitioner
- Collaboration with therapists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, case management, RNs, and LPNs
- The $494 million, state-of-the-art Medical Center opened in 2017
- Level II Trauma Center, applying for Level I in 2018
- Focus is on the individual patient to provide the safest, most comprehensive treatment
- Medical Center is CARF accredited to serve adolescents and adults in both general rehab and brain injury.
- Academic appointments are available
Be part of a physician driven organization offering excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance relocation allowance and much more.
For immediate consideration, please reply with you CV to Lana Griffin….
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]